To help families with childcare needs outside of the regular school schedule, we have extended care hours. Childcare is available before school from 8am and after school to 4pm.
Cost & Conditions of Use
- The base rate is $10/hour.
- Parents have the option to use the service in 30 minute increments with a minimum charge of $10 a day.
- Half hour time slots begin on the hour and the half hour.
- Parents will be charged a full half hour for children who spend at least 15 minutes in one half hour time slot.
- Parents supply breakfast/snack/lunch.
- Extended care will be cancelled in the event of emergency closings.
Extended care may be paid for as needed. Packages of hours are available for families requiring the service on a regular basis. The packages offer progressively discounted pricing based on the greater number of hours purchased. Packages must be paid for in advance and the hours are deducted as used.
|Hours Purchased in Advance||Regular Cost||Discount||Final Cost|
At least one full time ACP teacher and one administrator will be in attendance for each extended care session.