Step 1: Visit A Child’s Place School
- Complete an ADMISSIONS TOUR form and receive an invitation to tour the school–adults only–to learn about our programs and philosophy. We encourage you to see our school in action. At this visit you will receive a folder of information and the application form.
- [OPTIONAL AFTER THE TOUR] Ask for a personal phone call with our Director if you have more questions.
Step 2: Complete Admissions Paperwork
- Complete and return all forms together with a non-refundable $100 application fee.
- All requested paperwork and the non-refundable application fee must be received in order to reserve your place on our list of applicants
Step 3: Notification of Acceptance
- You will receive an email from the Director.
- If accepted, the email will contain a link to a digital enrollment contract and instructions for payment of the deposit.
- The deposit is required upon submission of the enrollment contract to hold the space for your child.
- The deposit becomes non-refundable one week after submission.
Step 4: Bring Your Child for a Visit in the Spring
- We will invite all newly enrolled children and their parents/caregivers to attend ACP one afternoon in the spring to a sample class. Dates will be advised.