The A Child’s Place Scholarship Fund raises money every year to provide tuition assistance for qualified new and existing families.
- Tuition aid is always partial and is determined based on the following criteria: the need of each applicant family, the program the child is enrolled in, the number of applications, and the amount of available funds for distribution
- A tuition aid application is available from the school office. This must be completed and submitted with the requested documentation no later than February 15 before the fall in which the child will enter (or re-enroll) at ACP
- An enrollment form must be completed and submitted with the appropriate tuition deposit and registration fee
- The applications officer considers all applications and reviews the decisions with the school director
- All personal information is held in strict confidence. Board members and school staff are NOT privy to either the applicant’s identity or their financial information
- Please contact the office at A Child’s Place School either by phone 732-747-0141 or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain a form or ask questions.